Recycler Core Program
Follow the link below to get started.
What is the Recycler CORE Program?
G-COR is a member of the MID WEST RUNNER, RCD and the URG core buying program which also offer core pricing on your YARD MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (HOLLANDER, PINNACLE, and CHECKMATE) While Recyclers can access core pricing thru URG, G-COR has its own Recycler Core Program solution. Approved Recyclers can log into our pricing system, search our current core lists, and create loads to be shipped to G-COR.
HOW IT WORKS
1) After signing up (below) you will receive an email from a G-COR representative. This normally happens within 24 hours. (Make sure to check your Spam folder!)
2) G-COR will confirm that you are an active Recycler. Once your information is reviewed, you will receive and email with a WEBSITE address. This is where you will Register for an account to the Recycler Core Program.
3) There is one more review for you to confirm your email address.
4) You will receive notice that you have access to the Recycler Core Program.
5) You can build loads and ship the cores to G-COR via various lanes. Your G-COR Rep will walk you though process.
6) Recyclers will be paid within 30 days upon receipt of cores.
1) To sign up, please follow the instructions below.
- Special instructions on cores can be found in the note section after you log into the Vendor Program. Some core can be accepted broken, damaged or otherwise noted, please see material-requirements.
- Detailed reports of check-in will be sent to the vendor. Items Shipped incorrectly or not to noted specifications may be returned at Vendors charge or sold as scrap per vendors discretion. G-COR has very competitive scrap pricing and offers an additional scrap program for volume suppliers, please contact G-COR for more information about the scrap program.